Last night, we had dinner at the Greers (fish + crab.. mmm!). Katie got a chance to play with her Grandpa Greer, who, dispite being at his house 3x a week, she doesn't see often. They had a blast. Add in Grandma, Luna and Heather.. I had one sleepy, happy toddler when we got home.
Work is hectic. I firmly believe that I will never catch up on any of this. I was told yesterday that after my next doctors apt (in 2 weeks), I get to start 1) coming every week and 2) having a non-stress test every week. This means missing work. Note: I know my child's health is more important that work, but I've got work to do, people! I see weekends at St. Matthias coming soon...
May it be the shadows call
Will fly away
May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun
The Boys Updates
According to the blog, they are in MN. Expected home in 2-5 days.

Matt, via fb, from dinner "I'm pretty sure our waiter, who is clearly Elton John, thinks Adam and I are together. The fact that I ordered the "perfect margarita" isn't helping."
No comments:
Post a Comment