Today, I rarely left the sofa. I woke up around 2am and was unable to put weight in my ankle. It got worse the more trips to the bathroom I took. I literally crawled to let the dogs out.
I spoke to my OB, my primary care and a podiatrist. Conclsion was a strain from walking in shoes without support. Katie slept in, thank goodness. When she woke up, Grandma G came over and spent most of the day with us. Around 5, grandma T came over with groceries and aged until both her girls were settled in bed. It's feeling better, but still hurts to stand on.
Adam and Matt found a camp site finally last night, after 3 failed attempts and a speeding ticket. Then the rain came.
The day consisted of driving, site seeing, and laundry. Ill make the boys update the blog when they get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment