Advantages:
No debate over when to start kindergarten, probably. I do not like when boys are pushed ahead. They may be ready for kindergarten, but they're rarely ready for middle school.
September's birthstone is sapphire, which pairs nicely with emeralds for Adam and I.
Joint birthday parties starting in a few years. We'll probably grant him a solo 1st birthday.
Great swimming birthdays for both kids. If they swim like mom, this is a non-issue, but still.
Maternity leave during the NFL and MLB seasons, and college football. Great daytime tv.
Since my friends Ann and Elizabeth had babies in late August, but none of my friends are due right now with me, no fears over overlapping birthday parties for future fun times.
A productive Labor Day Weekend. We're hanging close to home. But lots of cleaning we wouldn't be able to do otherwise. No, not nesting, but rather Adam taking any excuse or reason he can to get us better organized. I know, I'm really lucky :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment