And now the blog turns into "Pictures of people holding my child."
Last week,I failed at being "off work." I went to the principal's meeting and to work on Wednesday. I'm glad I did both. School is really going well and I'm so thankful for the leadership I have in my building. I work with amazing people.
Katie turned 2 yesterday. The days have been long, but the years have flown by. She couldn't walk a year ago, and now she's running and talking and thinking in ways I didn't expect already. She loves waiting on the stairs for visitors. Tea parties is her favorite game and she enjoys when stuffed animals "talk" to each other. She likes watching Mickey Mouse and Caiou, but would love to be outside all day if she could. She loves yogurt, grape, cheese, bread, noodles, ice cream. This weekend she had hot cider and hot chocolate, both were mmm yummy. She has a short attention span, which works to our advantage when we have meltdowns. She loves books, but prefers to look at them by herself instead of being read to. She is very active and enjoys an audience. Adam describes her as engaging, happy, and loving.
She has created her own rules and has ignored real rules. She constantly tries to lean on the baby sing (not allowed) but does not get out of her bed until we open her door (no clue where this came from).












No comments:
Post a Comment