Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sesame place - trip 2 and "more Jesus"

As you may recall, we made a family trip to sesame place with the Campos family on a very rainy day.  Thanks to the "sunny day guarantee," we had free passes.  Grandma and Grandpa G took Katie yesterday to use these passes.  She had a blast, and from all accounts, the grandparents did, too!












Great Aunt Martha and Andrew came to meet (and bring delicious food!).



I remember when Andrew was born and he's the closest thing I have to a little brother.  I treat him like one, that's for sure. He's a bright young man - I'm so excited he got to meet Will and hopefully will share what to do, and what not to do, with this little guy in the future.

Katie took this picture.

Holding baby 





Today, Will had his first trip to church.  He slept almost the whole Mass, and Katie had her best Mass yet.  Katie is not a quiet child, so we appreciate the "crying room," so we cannot just shush her, but explain what's going on.  She was sad at the end of Mass because she wanted "more Jesus."  Adam took her around the church pointing out things.  She has really bonded well with daddy recently, since mommy seems to be always feeding Will.

After her very busy Saturday, Katie was a cranky mess most of today. Some days are like that, especially when you're two. 




PS: Aunt Jessie got Katie an amazing gift- a basketball hoop!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment