Adam's cousin Lindsey is someone I always enjoy seeing. I've known Lindsey through my best friend Christina since 2006. She grew up in Burtonsville and most of my close high school friends are here friends from elementary school. Adam's cousins all have boy/girl friends that have been around for at least a year, so it's really nice to see them!
Instead of sending constant emails or uploading directly for the world to see on facebook, here are some updates on our adventures as a family
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Greer Christmas
The Greer family does a Christmas celebration each year, usually the Sunday before Christmas. The location rotates between Adam's father's siblings houses. This year, the Bowie Greers (aka Grandma and Grandpa Greer) had their turn hosting. This was great for us since traveling and predicting Katie at this point can be challenging. It is really nice to see everyone and take a picture of their ever-growing family.
Adam's cousin Lindsey is someone I always enjoy seeing. I've known Lindsey through my best friend Christina since 2006. She grew up in Burtonsville and most of my close high school friends are here friends from elementary school. Adam's cousins all have boy/girl friends that have been around for at least a year, so it's really nice to see them!











Adam's cousin Lindsey is someone I always enjoy seeing. I've known Lindsey through my best friend Christina since 2006. She grew up in Burtonsville and most of my close high school friends are here friends from elementary school. Adam's cousins all have boy/girl friends that have been around for at least a year, so it's really nice to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment