Instead of sending constant emails or uploading directly for the world to see on facebook, here are some updates on our adventures as a family
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Christmas fun with the Thompsons and Diane
Wednesday night, we had our Christmas evening with Diane. Diane Warner started watching me in August in 1983, when I was two months old. She came to my parent's house two days a week to watch me, and then Becca, and Jessie. Her job moved from watching babies to children to carpooling us in high school. There never seemed to be a shortage of what she could do for our family. When I was in elementary school and they would call over the P.A. and say "your grandmother is here to get you," I knew who they meant. Diane still comes to my parent's house twice a week. She changes the sheets, takes amazing care of their 16-year old lab, Goldberg, and overall makes sure in the chaos of both my parents jobs, that the house keeps rolling and looking good. She is member of our family. We make sure to do a special Christmas afternoon with her and this year was no exception. My parents, Becca, Jessie, Adam, Katie, and I had a great evening with Diane.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment