Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day




We started Katie's first Christmas with a relaxing morning at home. I really do miss spending Christmas morning at my parent's house, but this is the third year that we've had our own Christmas morning, and it's really nice and becoming more of the routine. We cooked breakfast and enjoyed it while opening gifts, with a very happy baby sitting in her bouncy chair! We couldn't ask for more!

We then went over to Adam's parent's house for more food and fun and gifts.

Later on, Grandma Smith, her friend Ethel, and the Heizer's joined us for dinner. Shannon orchestrated quite the meal: lamb, turkey, sweet potatoes, fruit salad, and desserts of pudding cake and blueberry cobbler. Yum!

I was very excited with my gift from the Greers: a new camera (if you remember, I have been using their nice camera for all the photographic fun recently). It's beautiful and I am still learning all the features. I'm sure they are happy to have their nice camera back, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment