Saturday, I got my first night out. I went out to celebrate the bachelorette party of one of my former co-workers. It's always such a good time to hang out with the ladies of McNamara. I was only out of the house for about 3 hours, but it was great to have some time to be a human again. Katie was apparently grumpy the whole time, but Adam is such a champ with her.
Today, we attempted church with a lot of success. We have learned that the "crying room" is apparently just "the room for parents who don't want to parent their children above age 4." Seriously annoying. Crying babies are fine. We sat there because we assumed we may have a crying baby on our hands. The 6 year old talking while playing a game on her mom's cellphone the entire mass... ugh.
Tonight, Lauren Gehring and Danny Seidleck came to visit. My BSR kids are the best. Jenny Klimczak came by, too. She bought Katie some cute boots and seasonal bibs. Again, such a spoiled child already and she's too young to even know it.
Tomorrow starts another week of being a stay-at-home mom. I feel exhausted and overwhelmed, and yet find little satisfaction in what I accomplish on a daily basis. I hope I get used to, but not too used to, this.



No comments:
Post a Comment