
Here's Katie wearing the onesie that Grandma Greer found for her. It reads: Happy Hour. All drinks are on mom.

Mary Alice with Katie on Sunday.

Katie on her first trip to St. Mary's. Everyone was excited to see her, and I think excited to see me, too. I really do miss work and I feel bad when I'm not there. There's a lot going on, and I miss my students. It was a good time to visit because she's finally big enough to fit in newborn clothes (so gaining good weight), and it's not cold/flu season yet. The kids were really, really excited and did a great job not touching the sleeping baby.

Pacifier #2 that was met with high reviews. We stopped at Babies 1st in Columbia to use a Groupon. These are the Dr. Brown's Prevent Pacifiers.
I love bows on little baby girls! eeeeeee!
ReplyDelete