Saturday, October 8, 2011

First trip to the eastern shore

Today was a busy, fun day. I met my mom and Jessie at a community center in Severna Park for a clothing sale, hosted my the Annapolis "Mom's of Multiples" group. The used clothing sale was a great excuse for me to leave Katie with Dad and head out. I bought some great Orioles and Redskins gear, prompting the checkout lady to ask how old my son is...

I headed home and picked up Katie and Adam to head across the bay bridge for Taste of Kent Narrows. Katie slept most of the time, and we had a nice time with Grandma and Grandpa T and Aunt Jessie tasting all the yummy food and drink.



From Drop Box

We're currently watching Notre Dame beat up on Air Force, and gearing up for the Caps season opener. GO CAPS! Katie is napping on my chest, in her pumpkin onesie-- Adam doesn't appreciate the joys of all these tacky holiday clothes (just wait til Christmas.. mu wa ha ha).

1 comment: