Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo!

Today, this is Katie's costume. She can't see fully, let alone know what she's wearing or eat candy. There's something really silly about trick-or-treating with JUST an infant (nothing wrong with younger siblings tagging along).

Adam is off work today which is really exciting. I went to my post-baby check-up with the OB today, and everything looks great AND I'm cleared to go back to everything! Yippe! Oh, gym, I've missed you.

Adam and I played the "estimate Katie's weight" game today-- using our bathroom scale. We know it's not an exact science. Today, we estimate Katie is just under 10lbs! We go back in 2 weeks for her 2 month appointment, and should have an exact number then.

We have almost fixed Katie's explosive-baby routine. Her problems have been a combination of over-eating, reflux, and eating too close together. Only one explosion in the past 50 hours.

My reading kick continues, and now people are feeding my need. My friend Jeremy sent me this article today. It made me smile, and reminded me that there are worse things in life than a dirty diaper! http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2010/09/27/100927sh_shouts_borowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment