Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sunday night post

Another week is in the books. This was another chilly winter week, but no snow days. 
The Olympics are going on, which I can't get enough of! I like the summer Olympics more, but enjoy the thrill-seeking and stupidity necessary for some of these events! 
I am really looking forward to the long President's Day weekend. I'm getting burnt out.

Wednesday night was report card night for Adam so I met my friend Katie at McDonalds for indoor play and dinner.  Katie's boys are 3 years old and 18 months old. They had a lot of fun playing.








This weekend, I had class Saturday am. Katie went with G&GT to see "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed " at Olney theater. We referred to it as going to " the theater" since using the word "play" didn't help her prepare to sit and watch.


Nap time was at Greenstone Ct. Adam brought Will there, too and I came after class. After naps, the kids and I headed to Maryland for the Terps bball game!


Luging 46lbs of child from Regent's garage was not fun. Luckily Becca met me part of the way. Katie got excited to see the farm on our walk.  





Maryland won! We has a great time with Becca and Jamie. 

Today was a rather relaxing day. Grocery store and dinner drop-off with both kids and without too much chaos.
Katie loved catching snowflakes as we were leaving the Thews house!



The highlight of the week was a lack of diaper-wearing by Katie. She's still napping and sleeping with diapers but is enjoying bragging about her underwear and potty successes!  Katie wakes up everyday excited to see her "baby boy."  We have to prep her a great deal for times she will be away from her brother.  Her imagination leads to fun adventures- today the cast of gumby was renamed with family members names and she was a doctor.

William likes to cry, be held and touched. He enjoys the baby Einstein animal movie.  He is still a good eater and sleeper. He has started going down for a nap at 12:30 like his sister.  We may start messing with solids soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment