Friday, February 28, 2014

From Aunt Karen- mall fun

I was with Dawn and your lovely childern at Annapolis mall yesterday. We had stopped in the eartery to have lunch. Katie spotted the escalator and wanted to "ride" it.  After lunch, Dawn took William to the restroom to change him so Katie and I took the escalator up. You know the movie theater is up there and there is a long couch in an open area. We, of course, had to try the couch. We sat there for a few seconds, facing the wall on which posters for upcoming movies hung. The one right in front of us was for  some cartoon-type movie. Katie asked what that was. I told her it was for a movie that was coming. She was holding my lip gloss so she leaned back and put some 'lipstick' on. Then settled in. I thought we were resting - enjoying the quiet lol.
Finally she looks and me and says, "What's the movie doing?"  It was then that I realized she was waiting for the movie to start!      My bad.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment