Katie's favorite new word is "almost." She peer des to be a doctor, mommy, daddy, baby and penguin this weekend. She said she was climbing a mountain, that her room was a house and that she was swimming in her pool. No accidents this weekend!!
Instead of sending constant emails or uploading directly for the world to see on facebook, here are some updates on our adventures as a family
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Bay house
There's something that clicks when I get to my parents place and I am the closest to relaxed that a high-energy, type-A person can be. This long weekend, we ate, slept, watched sports, graded, read, cooked, wrote papers, and enjoyed family. I finished a book, watched a movie, watched 5 episodes of Scandal, and entered 200 Coke Points. I didn't get a lot of sleep, as the kids don't understand the concept of sleeping in- yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment