Friday, October 11, 2013

Aquarium Trip

What a fun morning!!  Today, Annie & Ben, Jean & Emily, Katie, Will & I loaded into the Flex and went through the rain to the National Aquarium.
I was nervous about being outnumbered in a crowded, dark place, but it was a great team effort.  Katie and Emily play together (not just parallel play) and had a lovely conversation in the car on the way there.  It was not crowded until the end.

We had a great visit with the fish, dolphins, and sharks.  Most importantly, when I am with the "Fitz girls," we are moms, who talk about our kids and mom-stuff, but we're also real people.  We talked about music, parenting, and upcoming plans.  I think the three of us have similar concerned-but-realistic approaches to our children.  I respect their opinions and ideas, and love their friendship.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment