Friday, October 11, 2013

7 quick takes


1. I got a new phone this week.  My droid had all but died.  I am now an iPhone user.

2. Will is no longer in newborn clothes. He's growing so much faster than Katie did.  He still loves his pacifier, swaddle, and cuddle time.

3. The veggie fairy came on Thursday morning.  
I already used half of it on a trio of salads for Thursday's dinner.
I want to continue the fresh deliveries because it will force us to eat healthier and the farmers market ends in a month.

4. Will's baptism is next weekend.  I have done nothing to prepare.

5. We went to the aquarium this morning with Ann & Ben and Jean & Emily.  Having friends who are parents but also real people is so wonderful.  We talked music, pool pumps, education, and kids.

6. Katie is loving "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and that makes me smile.  She even wore her caterpillar  socks this week.

7. I will miss my cuddle time with Will when I go back to work.  He's such a sweetie to spend all day with.  Having Katie home today, Monday and Tuesday is a great way to remind me how I am excited and best fit to work outside the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment