My induction date is set for September 12th.
I'm ready for questions and comments....
1. Why are you being induced?
With my gestational diabetes diagnosis, it's not worth the risks to William or me to go over my due date.
2. I thought your due date was the 16th.
It is. But that's a Sunday. All measurements and ultrasounds after the first one have me about 10 days ahead of the first ultrasound, so a bit short of 40 weeks won't be problematic.
3. Will you make it that far?
Gosh, I hope not. I need to get through the next 10 days at work. I sure wouldn't mind having another small, but healthy baby. As Katie runs around with her hundreds of words vocabulary, she's turned out fine thus far. I'm currently more pregnant than I've ever been. Someone recently posted on Facebook that this was then"final lap." As someone who swam the 500 free and ran the 3200 in track, I know there is something exhilarating about the last lap. You get your second wind. Any confidence you were lacking in the middle of the race is restored. This does not feel like that at all.
Yay! Less than a month to go! Healthy mom and baby is all that matters.
ReplyDelete