Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swim Baby!

Today was an eventful day (Mommy says YEAH!). We started off by going to visit Miss Sue, who will be watching Katie two days a week when I go back to work. I've known Miss Sue for years because I coached her daughter. She's so caring, fun and excited to be around her kids. Katie will be joining her posse, which is about 2 blocks from us. We're really luck to have Grandma Greer to watch Katie three days a week (lots of love and attention) and Miss Sue to watch her at her daycare the other two days (group setting, sharing, waiting our turn, etc). We think it will be the perfect balance.

After Ms. Sue's, Katie and I walked to St Pius to visit Laura O'Shea, my friend from grad school who's the school counselor there! We got to discuss some of our plans for the spring and consult on our difficult kids over lunch.

Finally, we went to Laurel to visit St. Mary's and FAST. I can't go to Laurel without going to St. Mary's- even if it is report card chaos day! My co-workers were happy to see me (yeah! I'm missed!) and the kids continue to be excited to see Katherine. I saw two of my special friends who were careful and asked great questions. It was really exciting.

At the pool, Katie got to meet my FAST babies.
I cannot believe these girls are seniors in high school!

FAST family shot



No comments:

Post a Comment