Thursday, May 3, 2012

FAST Banquet

I left my field trip at Camp Letts for the evening on Thursday to attend the Fairland Aquatic Swim Team (FAST) Banquet.  I swam for FAST my senior year of high school and have coached there since 2002.

There were 3 graduating seniors on the team this year.  These three kiddos have a really special place in my heart.  Andria and Lee both swam in my group.  Amanda started immediately in the higher-competition group, but I edited all her college essays and have had many, many years on deck with her.


I promised Lee a pizza if he swam the 500 freestyle when he was 9.  He got his pizza money to use in the fall.  Lee is going to Gettysburg College!!

Most of the Red 2 gang... some of these kiddos I've known for way too long.  I am very proud of the young men and women they are becoming.


Manga with Katie.  Look how big his smile is!

No comments:

Post a Comment