Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Catching Up

My sincerest apologizes to my adoring fans for not updating recently.

Last Friday, I hung out with John-Paul McClain.  He's almost 1 year old!


Then, Friday night, I went to Old Bowie Town Grille to watch the Orioles beat the Nationals.  The Prather's joined us!




 Saturday, Mom ran a clothing swap at church.  She got good, free stuff!

The WHOLE weekend, I got to  play with my friend Kate Buckley.  Dr. Kate rules!


We went to the BMHS end-of-season Lacrosse Picnic at Cheverly Park on Sunday.








AND.. since Sunday was Daddy's birthday, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.. Great Grandma, Great Aunt Karen, Great Uncle John, Cousin Jeni, Ms. Wolfe, Officer Ben, Dr. Kate, Uncle Buck, Grandma T and Grandpa T were all there!



Last night, I went back to Old Bowie Town Grille to celebrate Mom and Dad's birthdays with Grandma and Grandpa Greer.  I ate a roll.  It was awesome.




Today, I played on a swing with Grandma Greer!

No comments:

Post a Comment