Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meeting Baby Javier, Mustangs Basketball

Yesterday afternoon, Katie and I went to meet my friend April's second son, Javier. He is almost a month old, and has been visiting here with his mom and big brother, AJ. It was great to catch-up with April, to see how much bigger AJ has gotten since I saw him last in September, and to meet Javier!






Today, we went to Katie's first Basketball games! The Bishop McNamara Mustangs men's and women's basketball teams played a double-header against Don Bosco (men's) and St. John's (women's).
The St. John's game was a very close game. SJC is currently ranked #1 locally. It was really exciting and came down to the last shot, with a McNamara win!
The men's team played a less exciting but still victorious game.
We had a nice time at the alumni reception and got to see some of our former students. I really enjoy catching up with my former coworkers and still feel a strong connection to McNamara.






No comments:

Post a Comment