Katie was both sleepy and hungry at 630 last night, so she went to bed a bit early. She woke up, happy and hungry, at 4am this morning. It was the first time in months that she woke up in "the middle of the night".. which it really wasn't since she had slept for almost 10 hours. I tried to put her back down in her room, but she was upset.. I assume because this isn't the usual routine. So, in order to give dad and dogs some more rest, we went downstairs to continue our early morning party.
It snowed last night, so it's a pretty and peaceful morning.
Instead of sending constant emails or uploading directly for the world to see on facebook, here are some updates on our adventures as a family
Saturday, January 21, 2012
In the wee small hours of the morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least it was on a weekend!! (and I would love to have a night where I don't see the 4:00 hour)
ReplyDelete