This week and next week, the kindergarten classes have color days. The students can dress out of uniform and in a specific color of clothes. Friday was Orange day. I got creative:
After work on Friday, we headed to the Patriot Football Classic to see McNamara play Landon. It was a nice evening with the McNamara people. It helped that we had an
air-conditioned booth to hang out it :-) The game was at the Naval Academy Stadium.
Saturday, we went to one of my swimmer's Bat Mitzvah. It was great to be there to celebrate with her and her family-- I've known her mom since I was in 5th grade. Today, church, meeting and football! We also put together some more baby stuff to prepare. When setting up the "changing station" (pack n play) in the family room today, I realized we only have one box of baby wipes. Whoops! We might need a few more than 80 wipes for this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment