Sunday, January 24, 2016

Interview

An interview with Katie,age 4

1. What is something I always say to you?  Don't change clothes
2. What makes me happy? I listen
3. What makes me sad?  
I don't listen 
4. How do I make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was I like as a little girl? Samantha. 
6. How old am I? A lot of old
7. How tall am I? (Counts up me) 19
8. What's my favorite thing to do? I don't know. Play with me
9. What do I do when you're not around? Sometimes run
10. What am I really good at? Running
11. What am I really bad at? Nothing
12. What do I do for a job? To be the principal.

Daddy's turn 
1. What is something I always say to you?  I love you
2. What makes me happy? When I listen to him
3. What makes me sad?  
When I don't listen to him. When a tree falls.
4. How do I make you laugh? By tickling me
5. What was I like as a little boy? Don't know!
6. How old am I? I don't know 
7. How tall am I? I don't know
8. What's my favorite thing to do? Play with me
9. What do I do when you're not around? Go on a run
10. What am I really good at? Biking
11. What am I really bad at? Nothin'
12. What do I do for a job? Keep an eye on us when you're not here. That's a special job.

No comments:

Post a Comment