Thursday, September 3, 2015

Birthday Party, Crab Feast, Pastor Installation and Start of School

The days Saturday to Thursday this week have been eventful. 
Saturday we celebrated Katie and Will's birthday party.  It was a fun time with friends and family.  











Sunday we had a crab feast with Dr Kate, MattMatt and Allison. Katie and I left and came back because we got to go to Mass to celebrate Fr Jordan's installation as Pastor at St Matthias.





On Monday, Katie started school. She is in PreK 4 in Mrs Smith and Mrs Kellermann's class. She goes to before and after care. She has made friends and and typically has a fit when we're leaving because she doesn't want to go. She calls me Mrs Greer at school and holds her form as a student when I pass her in the halls. 











K and W are getting used to their days apart- it's been an adjustment for all of us, but especially them.

Today is Will's 2nd birthday but I'll wait and post on that topic when Adam is home (it's back to school night).

No comments:

Post a Comment