Sunday, March 8, 2015

Snow, DKM, weekend update

Friday night, after two snow days, Adam and I went to see Dropkick Murphy's at the Filmore in Silver Spring.  We met Mike F-B, and Patti&Drew before the show for food and drink at a pub.  The show wasn't as much fun as the last time we saw them (St Pattys in Boston). 
G&GT had both kiddos for an overnight, and then brought Katie to MC-Rockvillee for see the play of "The Rainbow Fish."  Katie is really loving seeing plays.
Here are snow and other adventure pictures.












Fun updates
Katie
Favorite Book: sleeping beauty
Favorite Song: I don't know
Favorite food: pancakes and waffles 
Favorite drink: Apple juice and milk
Favorite movie: I don't have one. It was Peter Pan but it's not here anymore
Katie will now shower by herself, which she is rather proud of. No outfit is complete without a dress. She is looking forward to baseball season.

Will now has three words (Mama, Dada, dog) and is working on Matt-Matt. He loves climbing and showing signs of learned helplessness. He is cutting teeth constantly. He will shake his head yes and no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment