Thursday, March 5, 2015

Barry Manilow!

Last night, I thought I was being a real rebel.  My friend Kelly and I were slated to go to see Barry Manilow last Friday. Sadly, Barry was sick, and the tour was pushed back a bit. A Wednesday night concert?? I haven't even been to a concert in years let alone on a school night. But, why not! So after a fun-but-long day with the 4th grade in Annapolis (see below "before" picture), the party moved downtown. Dinner at LaTasca (tapas and sangria? Yes, please!) and then floor seats for the (supposed) final tour of a musical legend. With flashbacks to life guarding during "request and dedication" on WASH-fm, it was a fun concert. I mean really, who can pass-up hearing Copa Cabana live??!

And, to top it all off, it turned out to not only be a snowday today but also tomorrow! What a stellar kickoff to the weekend!







Next up: Dropkick Murphy Friday. Two concerts in one week??! Who am I??!

No comments:

Post a Comment