Monday, September 8, 2014

Meltdown

Katie had am amazing meltdown tonight.  
Here's some of it, so when she's 14 we can compare her vocabulary usage while screaming. 

The cause of the meltdown was not being allowed to throw her new, big rubber ball in Williams's room during story time.
I was the "reward" for getting her pull-up on after she calmed down a bit.  This is what I heard in the hallway.

Daddy, listen to me right now. I'm not tired. I want to watch "Nina and Star!" That's my favorite part. No no night night, that's not a great idea. I want to go see my mommy. No! I want to watch my favorite part! I WANT TO WATCH my show! 
I want to watch everything and I want my MOMMY! Why? Why? I'm not tired. I don't want bedtime. I don't like the dark. I want something else. I scared of the dark. I don't want anyone to turn the lights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment