I grew up at the pool. I took lessons, swam on the swim team, dove on the dive team, and life guarded/ managed. My childhood summers went from staying at the pool until the underwater lights came on, to being the annoyed guard that those pool rats were still in the pool when the lights came on.
To date, I have seen Adam in a pool other than the baby pool once.
We joined the pool because of me- it was where I coached. Adam, after watching the kids all day, encourages me to spend time with the kids in my favorite place. To make it even better, Adam hangs out with William in the baby pool so I can play with Katie in the big pool.
Katie insisted on wearing my cap and goggles tonight.
I'm so fortunate that Adam supports this crazy crew in so many ways. I love our pool nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment