Saturday, I had an all-day class. Katie went to the bay for a fun afternoon with Aunt Jessie and her grandparents.
On Sunday, Aunt Becca came to visit after her trip to Iceland!
Sleepy Sunday morning
William's routine at night is now to eat around 6, cuddle or play or sleep, eat at 9pm and go to bed. He sleeps til 5-6am. I feel we are very close to starting solids.
Katie has been the portrait of perfection for bedtime... Until yesterday for staying in bed after beginning the month when she fought sleep and screamed. Tonight she "escaped" from her room four times after bedtime. This is from the girl who has never even left her bed without us coming into her room (exception: she rolls off her bed about once a month still). Patience required.
Her favorite game right now is a version of "hide and seek" that involves a scary monster (sometimes imaginary, sometimes someone else is given the title). She is also imagining switching roles. This evening, she told me I was the big girl and she was the mommy- she switched us back quickly when I told her the mommy needs to change William's poopy diaper. She likes her nightlight snowman that projects on the ceiling that Fr. Jeff have her.
Favorite Books: Pete the Cat, 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the bed, panda bear panda bear what do you see.






You mean her favorite game WAS hide-n-seek until Matt-Matt taught her "Strobe Light Dance Party to Firestarter".
ReplyDelete