Thanksgiving: A two-part story.
I never did two thanksgivings growing up. With all my extended family being in Massachusetts, we either had thanksgiving at my parents house or my Aunt Martha's house. I'm still trying to get used to being at two places on days like Thanksgiving. I guess it's a good thing that my children will grow up with this as the norm. Maybe they won't be as rigid as I am.
We started at the Greer Thanksgiving at Karen and John's house. It was especially exciting because Adam's cousin Stephanie stayed in town after her conference last weekend. All of Adam's cousins were there- a rare occurrence.

After nap and dinner and photoshoot, we went across the bay bridge for Thompson thanksgiving. Aunt Jessie was in town and my parents have gotten smart and now get thanksgiving dinner from the club.
Aunt Jessie and Katie had a sleepover and we had a good night for William's first night away from home.

















No comments:
Post a Comment