


Aunt Becca and Aunt Jessie had some quality time with Katie yesterday while Adam and I painted. The walls were a light beige. They're now a white(er) and there are some red accent walls. This was yet another reminder of how lucky we are to have such a great family, and how much we love having them close by! Thank you, ladies!


This was not the August we had planned. I feel most bad for Adam, who was at home with Katie the whole time I was coaching, and now I'm back to work already. We were supposed to have almost four weeks off. It's not happening. Even our extended weekend in New England is now shortened.

Aunt Jessie took this picture of us, out to dinner with her last night.

Katie, eating with her hands. She's having a rough week with a big, top tooth coming in.
I'm excited for the adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment