Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras

Here is Katie, all decked out to celebrate her first Mardi Gras. Again, sorry for her cranky face- she hates the flash, and I try to get these pictures before she destroys the outfit out one end or the other.



Today also marked the start of the lacrosse season. This makes things especially interesting. Up until now, Adam has been coaching on Wednesday and Friday. I have been coaching Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. One of us was home every afternoon to be with Katie from 4pm(ish) til bedtime. Starting this week, I will coach on Monday and Tuesday (with our parents helping out these evenings), and Adam will have games or practices Monday through Friday. I know how much Adam enjoys coaching, but I can't say I'm excited for this long stretch of a sports season. Then again, I am only off of coaching in August... so, I really can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment