Me: Will, want me to interview you?
Will: what does that mean?
Me: I’ll ask you question.
Will: okay!
What’s your name?
Will
What do you do all day?
Go to school
Tell me about school
It’s fun
Tell more about school
It’s so fun and we wear blue uniforms.
What do you want to be when you grow up ?
I do not know
What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color is blue
What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject is the circle. What does subject mean?
It’s like what class is your favorite.
My favorite class is pre-K
What’s your favorite thing to learn in pre-K?
Shapes
What is your favorite sports team?
Orioles
Who is your favorite oriole?
Trey Mancini
Who is your favorite pet?
Bondra
Who are your favorite adults ?
Stinky (laughs)
I think we’re done huh?
nooooooooo

No comments:
Post a Comment