Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mothers Day Weekend

This weekend was Mother's Day weekend. Friday night was the play at Saint Matthias. The middle school play was wonderful! 

Saturday morning, a wee 10 hours later, I was back at Saint Matthias for First Communion.  It was a lovely service- and a bit longer than I expected.


Once I got home, we packed up and went to Grasonville for Mother's Day/ Birthday fun for Grandma T.  We shopped while Katie napped. Then, we had dinner at the club house.











On Sunday, I went on a 26 mile bike ride with Matt and Patrice. Other than two triathlons, I'm pretty sure my last real bike ride was in high school.  We biked the Annapolis- Baltimore trail.
I got home in time to shower and head to The Heizer's for Mother's Day dinner.





I got my first homemade Mother's Day gifts: a pot of dumdums and two handprint flower pictures. I now understand why my mom loved those silly little things we made growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment