Grandma and Katie
The gift holder, for our southern themed shower.
While we were in Virginia, Adam went on a hike!
My new ducky toy. Yum!
Aunt Jessie took this picture of me!
Preparing for Becca's shower was no small undertaking. I am so happy that my Aunt Martha hosted it, so she did a lot of the big projects. But hours of planning, lots of cooking/cleaning, a zillion emails getting everything together, and some rough night's of less-than sleep letting my Duggan genes get the best of me ended up all paying off. It was a beautiful day and I think Becca enjoyed herself.
Great Aunt Thelma and Katie
Mrs Davis and Mrs Stobie. Oh the Page Elem School Moms!
The Metro Map Quilt my mom is making. It's so awesome!
Drinking out of cups...
I love this picture of Becca- she had a huge smile on her face all afternoon!





No comments:
Post a Comment