
Well, I hope this is easier than sending out mass emails - some people can't wait and want more pictures/info and some I'm sure I'm annoying with my constant updates...
This is pregnancy week 21 and baby was healthy/normal last week at our checkup and ultrasound. It's been unusually hot in the DC area this week, and I've been fighting a sinus infection, but other than that- all is well.
Due date is 10/11/11 and her name will be Katherine Elizabeth Greer.
Adam has been busy the past few weeks (yes, I did help!) making our crib, dresser, and changing table. We also got the crib set in the mail yesterday, so once the roommate moveout/shuffle is done, we can start planning then painting the nursery. Some of my 8th graders brought in gifts before their graduation- they're so sweet. Thanks to my snags on my freecycle listserv, and our adoring family, we've got a bin full of clothes ready to go! I'm still attempting to adjust to there being pink....
No comments:
Post a Comment